Wacky Weather!

Wow
You know when it’s not 120 in Death Valley anymore Fall is on its way for the west

14 degrees here

57 for Fahrenheit people

:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

AND IT’S NOT EVEN OCTOBER

1 Like

That’s a nice late fall through winter temp

1 Like

Supposed to be 98 here tomorrow
So over 100 :joy:

We always get that one last heatwave in September
Just not usually so soon in the month

It’s literally the first week of September

1 Like

Yeah
I said what time of year it’s nice to have that cold

I KNOW ITS STILL SUMMER
I UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE THINK IM A R****D. IM NOT THAT STUPID

1 Like

For me the most extreme weather I’ve experienced isn’t all too extreme. It was a high of 75 degrees on a Thursday in November and by Saturday morning we had 3 inches of snow. Another time I lived in Vermont and I went sledding in -20 degree weather. The ice on lake Champlain was so thick that there were snowplows driving on it. Also in Vermont people would sunbathe when it was in the 20s.

Now in Idaho one time our local ski resort which is only about 3400ft above the valley I live in had snow that was over 100inches deep while us down in the valley had 40-50 degree weather. The opposite has also happened. Once it was like 30 degrees down here in the valley and 45 degrees up at the ski resort.

Come to San Antonio and you’ll see some freaky weather.

1 Like

On Monday, it was 80°, and very sunny. Yesterday, it was 35°, and rained consistently the entire day. Today, it was 48° and snowed.

I have multiple hurricanes to talk about, Bermuda averages about 1.2 a year lmao

Jamaica

1 Like

what?

:woozy_face:

bermuda >

when Michigan has averaged 0 in the last 150 years

1 Like

Who’s ready for this year’s lake affect snow season!!!

I traded hurricanes for snow, im gonna b freezing

You’ll be fine. If I can survive walking around in the winter wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and slides, you’ll be fine wearing a jacket.

Almost two years ago (it’ll be two by the time November ends) the forecast told us it’ll snow until 11am and everyone doubted we’d even get more than a dusting of snow at all. Anyway, 11am came and went, and it just kept snowing well into the night. Walk to the car after school was interesting.

That was the last time we got more than a dusting of snow.

im from aN island where the coldest tempter ever was 48F and that was for 3 hours in January after er a winter storm before going back up to low 60s next day. Im terrified. I don’t even have gloves or a coat yet. the mat I have is a hoodie and a vest and that’s not enough on windy days in October.