vRIAT 2022 - an Infinite Flight Event

Hello WFC,

This idea for an event came to my head yesterday and i thought it was a good idea and something that has not been done in Infinite Flight before, a virtual RIAT!

For those who do not know, the RIAT or (Royal International Air Tattoo) is a real world air show held every year in Fairford in mid-July. It is making a reappearance in 2022 in real life.

You may be wondering, why I am not making a topic for this on the IFC, it’s because the proposed date for the event is more than 60 days away. Now let’s get to some information:

Airport - RAF Fairford, UK
Server - Casual

Permitted Aircraft - ALL Military aircraft and like the real air show, we will allow some civilian stuff but not too much

Dates - 29th to 31st July 2022 - this is a 3 day event like the real show (it is a weekend)

NOTAM: You may represent different countries even if aircraft are not in those markings, if you would like this, please tell me in advance and on the day pick a generic looking livery

e.g. If you wanted a Swedish C130 display, pick a generic looking C130H

To sign up, just reply to this topic with:

• The Aircraft you would like
  • Whether you are flying or static display
  • What date(s) you will display

COUNTDOWNS:
image days until the show starts
image days until the IFC topic is published

sorry for not updating the countdown for like forever lol

2 Likes

we would love to join :troll:

1 Like

ok lemme just sign you guys up and…

wait wut

1 Like

@ThatOne9WPlen there is an Indian c130 u can take lol

1 Like

My iPad : Cries in pain
Me : Doesn’t have pro

1 Like

oof

1 Like

Sed

1 Like

We will display on all 3 show days so @PlanesAndGames can see our true greatness :troll:

1 Like

cool generic planes :troll:

1 Like

bump

bump 2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.