USA To Reopen Their Borders To ALL International Travelers In November

The USA has officially announced that all fully vaccinated travelers can travel to the USA as long as they have proof of a Covid test under three days before departure. If you are unvaccinated, you must also test less than one day after arrival into the country.

The Biden administration is working closely with the United Kingdom and other countries in the EU to help streamline the process of testing and being able to show proof of vaccination as well as negative results at the airport. This is huge news for international travel and just one step to opening up the world again.

5 Likes

My fully vaccinated parents :

4 Likes

Love borat. Amazing movie.

3 Likes

oh nice
i never watch movies lol

2 Likes

Such a good movie. You gotta watch it one day. @anon94363592 can second that because no one at our camp hasn’t seen borat.

3 Likes

oh…

1 Like

Can confirm.

Also, what a f****** stupid decision. COVID is getting progressively worse, and this is what they do? This country disappoints me and more.

2 Likes

Things are going to get worse before they get better, and besides, we can’t lock down the world for going on 2 years.

That’s why it requires vaccination or COVID test. They are trying to protect the people but still let them do as they please.

You probably don’t understand it because you live in a massive city but for a community like Las Vegas, we got hit hard with the travel ban. We used to have Hainan, Korean, British, Condor (have recently returned), Air Canada, among others but without them the economy has really stunted.

Probably the one thing that Biden has done that I agree with tbh

4 Likes

Did you delete your own reply looool

1 Like

Honestly, it’s been like this for two years, and new variants seem to be popping up every other day, so the chances of COVID disappearing anytime soon, is very low.

At this point, there’s only a couple options that could go down; 1.) We open the world back up and accept that cases will initially increase, but will eventually go back down, or, 2.) The world stays shut down, economies collapse, companies go out of business, and we keep repeating the events of the past 2 years.

5 Likes

Please try and refrain from starting an argument. If you have something to say but you know it can cause a disagreement, don’t say it. Thanks🙂

2 Likes