Unpopular Aviation Opinions

we have a far superior terminal our old one and our new one, we also had more airlines before rona and we are in our least busy season. the pick up again mid November before dipping again and ramping up for summer. we r better

How much you had 19?

Barbados had 13

We r getting westjet back which is cool @Starz

Your gonna have more airlines cause your in the Caribbean and have more countries, we have cooler and better routes though l, and we have a seasonal flight to the Azores, do you? No. We r better

1 Like

I’m not letting this die again.

Worst one here?

• Frontier
  • Spirit
  • Allegiant

0 voters

None of them. If they’re cheaper than AA (they offer essentially the same quality), then they’re all great.

2 Likes

I agree, I’ve seen reviews of all three and the seat pitch was very similar if not the same. Spirit and Frontier both have those tiny tray tables (you can’t really do anything on them.)

They are really packing them in tight in Eco on their 21N’s and 7M8’s

1 Like

Are you talking about AA here?

1 Like

Sure are

1 Like

Oh yeah, when I said they’re basically the same quality, I was talking about AA compared to the ULCCs. My slogan for AA is:
“Low cost feel, without admitting that you flew low cost”

1 Like

I didnt’ say they were bad, I’m asking you for the worst of the 3, I picked them because they r all LLCs

and now legacy carriers, which one is the worst

• AA
  • UA
  • DL

0 voters

1 Like

I better see only votes for AA

1 Like

Yeah. They say they are reducing the legroom on the MAX (compared to the 738.) Also newer Oasis A321s have less legroom than the old ones.

1 Like

DL and UA are better than AA.

1 Like

AA> Emirates

Me when u say that

Exactly why I voted AA as the worst

I also have a feeling you voted for UA