United Airlines Evo-Blue Livery Repaint Thread

N66056 is in Lake City, Florida for paint-stripping and repaint, this will make the first Boeing 767-400ER in the 2019 livery, leaving only the 787-8 as the only type not in the 2019 livery!

2 Likes

Unite keeps sending 777s to Victorville

Idk if it’s to retire or what. They don’t paint there right?

Actually yes, they do

Huh

I thought they might but it didn’t seem likely :joy:

Yup, definitely interesting. They paint in Amarillo, Victorville, Lake City, and in Washington (they have like 3 facilities there)

1 Like

I wish. Lol. She’s there for storage. I’m awaiting to hear back from a United 757/767 pilot to know when she will return.

I surely hope not yet…

@anon94363592 I added an asterisk to the MAX 10 since it’s not delivered yet, can both of us be happy now lol

1 Like

I few on this in the summer, it kinda sucked cause the didn’t serve snacks as the flight was only 1 hr 30 mins

The first United 767-400ER to be painted in the Evo-Blue Livery is scheduled to arrive in FTW for painting on the 2nd!

2 Likes

cant wait, 767-400 is def my fav 767, it gonna look cool

1 Like

the only good ew blue (mainly bc it reminds a lot the 2004 livery in star alliance colours)

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, this looks kinda sick, the Evo livery goes well on Boeing widebodies

4 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

@BonaireDude help

1 Like

This looks so good-

2 Likes

Rest In Peace, N36272’s iconic livery. We’ll see you on the other side.

4 Likes

At least we still have PT-MUA :sunglasses:

…for now

1 Like

They better make a new special livery

1 Like

The first photo of the second 767-400ER painted in the Evo-Blue Livery has been posted.

4 Likes

You know what looks good in United new livery United E175 CRJ 200 and CRJ700

1 Like