United Adds Bus Service From Denver to Compliment Smaller Towns & Expands 4 Florida Flights

United BusLines?

Photo from The Points Guy
United has announced an ingesting strategy to be able to provide service to other cities around the Denver area that is not able to be served by air, but they will instead be served by bus. The first 2 town that will receive this service will be Breckenridge and Fort Collins.

The bus routes will be operated by coach busses operated by Landline painted in the United “livery”. Once-daily service to Breckenridge begins on March 11, while four-times daily Fort Collins service begins on April 1.

United says

“Right now, flyers headed for a Breckenridge ski vacation or to visit Fort Collins must rent a car, use a rideshare or take a public shuttle to get to their final destination. This requires maneuvering through Denver’s three-concourse airport and claiming checked bags before finding ground transportation.”

Among with this announcement, United expanded 4 routes to Florida from Denver. This is likely to complement the bus service announced. These flights will be the following:

• Denver (DEN) to Destin-Fort Walton Beach (VPS): 32 added flights
  • Denver (DEN) to Pensacola (PNS): 18 added flights
  • Denver (DEN) to Sarasota–Bradenton (SRQ): 18 added flights
  • Denver (DEN) to West Palm Beach (PBI): 39 added flights

These are 2 big announcements for United in 1 day and I’m interested to see if this bus strategy will work!

6 Likes

that really interesting actually, I look forward to seeing this expand

1 Like

Funny enough, I was looking at flights to Denver this morning since we plan on going skiing (COVID dependent).

Breckinridge looks likes an even more appealing option now!

1 Like

Copy and paster

1 Like

Says the guy who literally copied and pasted the article…

3 Likes

No I didn’t… I wrote it myself 100%

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him

1 Like

I don’t like this I don’t like this

jk buses are cool

We’ll accept you any time out here in Colorado. As far as I remember, basically all major resorts are currently up and running.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.