TikTok User Cooks Steak In Airplane Lavatory

TikTok User Cooks Steak In Airplane Lavatory

A user from the popular app, TikTok decided to cook a steak in the bathroom on board a flight. You got that right, a steak… On the toilet with his own flames trust he brought on board. They most likely got this idea from Southwest airlines tweet, which talked about cooking things in the bathroom as a joke. The tweet was later taken down after this incident happened. The incident happened on board Delta Airlines Flight.

And for those who want to see the video… Here you go

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this is one of the many reasons I hate TikTok. It holds people to way too high of a standard to the point where they the dumbest things you can imagine, just to go viral and get some likes.

3 Likes

TikTok people do anything for views

ANYTHING

1 Like

I never said I agreed with what he did, but I’m just reporting the facts

1 Like

Imagine smelling steak while on short final

(This is obv. A joke, this is serious and I hope that the person in question understands that this type of stuff can be leathal)

1 Like

Oh yes I know, I’m not accusing you I just had to rant about TikTok for a sec :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is just plain stupid…I would love to use some big words that I can’t right now

1. How did the smoke alarms not go off
  2. Just because you wash the basil with water doesn’t mean it’s clean, especially after you set it back down on the counter
  3. Please get banned from the airline lol
  4. Just why? :joy:
2 Likes

Can we just say F for the toilet

F

1 Like

F

F

F.

I don’t know which is weirder, the guy who tried to eat his phone on board the EasyJet flight or this. :joy:

Also: F

1 Like

I picture it already.

Breaking News

TikTok Star Cooks Steak in Airplane Lavatory - Brings Down Plane

I’ve lost all hope in humanity. Time for robots to take over.

5 Likes

Tiktok is mad

1 Like

If you flush the toilet be like:
:small_airplane::flight_arrival::boom:

3 Likes

F

Yooooo tf is this? How did he manage to get a plane toilet to be hot enough to cook steak :eye::lips::eye:

Anyone else thought he was about to put the steak on the plate when he picked it up and then flipped it? Seemed like he thought it was done cooking
It’s like, that’s not cooked

1 Like