The Touchdown Zone (Podcast and Aviation News Outlet)

Hello WFC!

Id like to tell you about a new program coming to every wonderful person on this forum! The Touchdown Zone Podcast and News Org. We will be having very interesting podcast having lodes of information about IRL Aviation and Simulator news! We have a wonderful Host for the podcast @Blitz! I will be writing and editing the scripts and the articles for the podcast and the news! I hope all of you enjoy our content and for now I will be leaving you with our first episode made a while ago by me.

Enjoy! The Touchdown Zone (Podcast and Aviation News Outlet)

7 Likes

I like the idea!

1 Like

I agree with Gabriel. The idea is very good. I will be looking forward to more info.

3 Likes

Thanks @GBKarp and @Zach

Expect to see some great content coming soon!

3 Likes

Welcome back TDZ!

Hello Everyone!

Ready For Pushback Interview With @PlaneCrazy is now live!!! Feel free to listen on any of the listed podcasting sites linked in the main Anchor page. I think alot of yall will be interested in listening to this podcast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hold up, you’re on Spotify now?

1 Like

Yup we have been on there for quite some time. Apple podcasts aswell.

2 Likes

Huh. I might have to subscribe.

2 Likes

Awesome happy to hear!!

3 Likes

Infinite Flight Herald December Edition 2021 Release!

Sum this month up in a flash by reading this month’s edition of IFH! It will include recent updates, new and popular features requests, and more! Read here:

Congrats to @_TIM_49, @sfahyaviation, @Pilot_B, @Alexiadis98, @Gtmkm98 for having your photo featured in Best screenshots!

This month we also featured a new longer section featuring a challenging approach tutorial. This month’s airport is Guatemala’s La Aurora International Airport (MGGT).

Thanks, and we’ll see you next month and next year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

-A320_Flyerboy19

3 Likes

Hmm, I forgot this existed

1 Like

Well now you remember it.

2 Likes