The Story Behind Your Username

Top gun fan

1 Like

mines kinda funny

back in may 2016 i did a kahoot in class but the names were auto generated and got Seedy.
about 2 days before this kahoot i found out about Roblox (i was still in elementary) and when i got home I made an account with the name Seedy but it was taken so i made it Seedy_boi and like 4 numbers.
one year later I made a soundcloud as a joke and i took my roblox username and put lil in front of it because every soundcloud rapper was a ‘lil’ i put mashups of songs on there and one of them is at close to 70K views, i go on once a month and check on it and sometimes post random audio file i find on my old middle school laptop, so yeah, funny story.

2 Likes

I’m interested. What’s this song called?

3 Likes

Let me get Soundcloud up

3 Likes

Found it

yup that’s me

1 Like

the 6ix9ine crab rave is the popular one

2 Likes

I cant find it. What are you called?

1 Like

also the only reason why i got so into it was because i broke my arm 2 weeks before thanksgiving this year so i couldn’t play sports, do PE, woodshop, Play IF (although i did try to play with a full arm cast, it got me into 4 of swiss 001s original IF fail videos

2 Likes

here it is

1 Like

Found it.

3 Likes

His friend used to call him toaster in school (so he says). Not sure where the Stroodie is from tho

3 Likes

Could have been because he like toaster stroodles and thought that stroodie went with the toaster part really well. Not 100% sure but it seems like a logical reason.

1 Like

He toasted a stroodie(no idea what that is)

1 Like

Idk why my username is BA001

1 Like

Ming is obviously simple :sleepy:

2 Likes

K - First name
S - Middle Name
S - Last Name

1 Like

Im Canadian, and that is pretty much it.

1 Like

I went to Austria once and liked it.

2 Likes

I just thought of it one day. 29 for my favorite number pit it twice and volla @Aviation2929

2 Likes