Summer 2021 Moderator Recruitment

Hello, everyone. As you know, me and @Z-Tube will be away for the summer. Because of this, we will be 2 moderators short. For that reason, we are recruiting new moderators to join us for the summer months and possibly even longer. We will not be having a vote, instead, please apply using the Google form below, and the current moderators will be voting on who is the best candidate is to fulfill the position. We are excited to see and read all your submissions, and we are excited to have you on the staff team. Good luck, and please provide the best answer possible.

We also ask that you answer in complete sentences with decent grammar that is readable. We are looking for the most professional moderators, so by providing better answers, that definitely pushes you up in the rankings.

17 Likes

I won’t even try :joy:

3 Likes

Good good. My become moderator plan is working! Muahahahaha.

5 Likes

Applied. Sorry I don’t know what TL member is

2 Likes

Ares they readable?!? for legal reasons that’s a joke

4 Likes

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

6 Likes

As @Nugget mentioned, no point in trying as the team will only pick by point of view.

3 Likes

Form: has an option for 12 years
ToS: minimum age is 13

1 Like

Quiz questions: Should this topic be close or opened?
Quiz options: Yes or No

also ew light mode

imma consider yes as open btw

2 Likes

Yeah. Forgot to mention: yes is open, and no is closed.

2 Likes

That’s not true. We are picking based on the application. We are not looking at names, only at the application that you filled out.

2 Likes

i applied

1 Like

Also I’d rather not put my age range. Im a big fan of privacy

2 Likes

thats suspicious

2 Likes

You meant sus right

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

then no mod for u bc u sus

2 Likes

Nooooo my evil plan has failed! I shall come back with vengeance next time!

2 Likes

pov: my application is so good I become a mod forever and then i ban u

1 Like