Southwest Airlines special livery Thread

Hi everyone I’m so excited to share this Thread with everyone. We will be discussing Southwest Airlines special liveries and witch ones are your favorite.
Thread overview. You can post pictures of tracking Southwest special liveries
you can post pictures of your Southwest Airlines special liveries pictures you got at airports
you can put tail registration of old Southwest Airlines special liveries that got repainted. Imagine link N955WN | Boeing 737-7H4 | Southwest Airlines | Dave Potter | JetPhotos

4 Likes

N922WN…

If you know, you know. :smirk:

5 Likes

Rip Tennessee one :cry:

2 Likes

No I mean the other one.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m going stick with Tennessee on this one thank you very much

4 Likes

Disney 50th livery :european_castle:

Or Florida one

1 Like

Ok got it

California One is my favorite

I’ve caught Arizona One and Triple Crown (though the first is backlit and the latter is grainy because a storm rolled in and the sun was not shining)

So let’s not post them.

1 Like

Cool my favorite Southwest Airlines special livery is Freedom one N500WR and the Retro liveries N711HK and N714CB

1 Like

Yes those are good ones too.

1 Like

Yea agreed

Another good Southwest Airlines plane that used to be a special livery is N909WN. former Headphones one

I saw California one departing KSAT last night. Freedom One is departing to Nashville from KSAT later.

1 Like

That’s epic

1 Like

Interesting I’m Tracking Colorado one and it is Diverting

1 Like

That’s because of the weather. Currently it is 39° and feels like 31° here in San Antonio. It is 23° and feels like 8° in Dallas.

2 Likes

No Zac

This is N922WN in it’s prime…

9 Likes

By far the most interesting logojet

2 Likes

Wow it looks different

I know another former Southwest special livery that had the Canyon Blue Livery tail Penguin one. Registration is N280WN now Missouri one