I am fine :slight_smile:
How are you?

1 Like

Doing just fine, finishing work on some APUSH homework currently

1 Like

Nice

What’s that?

1 Like

Advanced Placement United States History (@DeltaDev13 look I just typed the entire thing out lol)

Pretty much its an honors-level class, and at the end of the year you take a standardized test for the class called an AP test, and this allows you to earn university credit while still in high school.

1 Like

oh

1 Like

Yeah, and there are a bunch of options for these AP courses, 38 to be exact. Everything ranging from Biology and Calculus to Macroeconomics and Mechanical Physics

1 Like

Oh
Which one did you choose?

1 Like

This year I’m doing AP US History, last year I took AP Human Geography (great news, I got the college credit for this class!), and next year I will be in AP Macroeconomics, AP Government, and AP English Language and Composition

1 Like

Oh nice

1 Like

Yup. My plan for Senior year (Year 12) is going to be AP English Literature and Composition, AP Calculus AB, and AP Physics 1 & 2,

1 Like

Oh.

This is not included in Maths?

1 Like

My school only offers one freshmen AP course (AP Human Geography) but next year I’ll take what I can.

1 Like

It’s kinda odd how my school works with mathematics:

Year 9 you take Algebra 1
Year 10 you take Geometry
Year 11 you take Algebra / Pre-Calculus
Year 12 you don’t have to take a math class, but if you want to go to college your taking a math class

1 Like

Yeah, same here, I wonder why it is that of all reasons, like seriously, I’m pretty sure 9th graders have more interest in just about anything except Demographics lol