Reverting Back. We’re Sorry

Reverting Back To The WFC As We Knew It

As some of you are aware, we haven’t had the best week.

As we have grown, we realized that we have lost some of the “magic” that made us what we once were. We forgot why we are here and why we are doing this: to make a community that everyone can be a part of, enjoy, and just have fun with minimal moderation needed.

Over this time, we made movements like WFC 2, meaning to help the community bond together closer, but it only brought people apart. Today, we are happy to announce that we will be reverting back to WFC 1. We will be bringing on new people into higher roles, in order to give everyone a greater say on what will be happening here.

This community is meant to be a place where everyone’s ideas will be heard, no matter their status. People won’t be made fun of for what they’re like or how they are. That’s what the original WFC was and what it will continue to be. Starting this week, you will see many more community events. This includes, but is not limited to:

• LNWTM Returning
  • WFC Infinite Flight “event”
  • Competitions
  • And More!

We are excited to not only grow the community, but to grow your input on what happens here, and to give you more of an insight as to what happens behind the scenes, and as to how you can help influence future decisions.

We are so excited to bond with you more, and effective today, all WFC 2 rules will be lifted, and you may feel free to talk about anything you want without a fear of getting suspended.

Thanks all and we hope you have a great weekend!

(Sorry for the surplus of announcements today. This is the last one lol)

17 Likes

What I like about this community is that you really accept the feedback. Thank you! :smiley:

7 Likes

May I ask for one thing to stay?

The logo

2 Likes

We are gonna have to have a vote on that one lol

1 Like

Welp my vote is pretty clear already lol

2 Likes

idk what happened here that made it not like what it was previously :joy:

:eyes:

2 Likes

@GBKarp it’s happening

1 Like

What are you referring to? The return to WFC1 or the new mods

If it’s the second one then surely I’ll not be one

2 Likes

in your profile it says there are lots of mistakes and now they are fixing them

1 Like

Oh yeah

Time to Change that

2 Likes

are u going to get your pfp back

1 Like

I’ll see if change actually starts happening

If it does
My original profile will be back

2 Likes

This move right here is what makes the difference between here and the IFC.

Actually taking feedback, and having the courage to admit that something wasn’t working out. Props to you lot :raised_hands:

Also can the logo stay pls thx

7 Likes

Im over the moon with this. This sort of stuff is what drove me away to my inactovity here, missing out on everything I had built up and I cant wait to be more involved in the community again in every way I can!

4 Likes

:telephone_receiver: Calls Elon Musk :telephone_receiver:

“Hey Elon, my friend is over the moon, can you save him?”

Elon:

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

5 Likes

What the heck happened while I was on my depression hiatus?