Red Or Blue Side Of The Star Wars Plane?

Anakin’s saber

1 Like

What in the what now

Anakin’s saber was the blue saber. It is also the one Rey uses. Anakin made it, Obi Wan took it, gave it to Luke, who hid it, and then Rey found it, and then it was hers.

1 Like

I like the red it looks better on the Winglets.

1 Like

Lol. I forgot that small thing

New standings.

Empire: @Zhopkins, @Stellar_G, @Alec, @Blitz, @Californian_Aviator, @Austrian001, @Mateo_Botha, @KSS, @Captain-787, @Brody_Swiatek, @Ethan, @IF787, @Pilot_Felix.

Your leader is @Zhopkins.
Second in command is @Stellar_G.
Third in command is @Brody_Swiatek.

Jedis: @CaptainZac, @Adrian_K1, @NathanD, @GBKarp, @anon94363592, @Canadian_Aviator, @Robertine, @KTJ_Mitchell, @MJP_27, @Aviation2929, @LuminousNate, @Henry.

Your leader is @CaptainZac.
Second in Command is not assigned.
Third in command is not assigned.

Current standings are
Empire: 52%
Jedi: 48%

If you wish not to be tagged when I do this again please let me know.

2 Likes

It seems I was forgotten

I don’t see you in the poll.

I voted 1 1/2 hours ago for the First Order

Why @NathanD did you just switch? @clayviation you just showed up on the poll. I beleive you just voted.

1 Like

I did not just vote, I voted 1 1/2 hours ago.

I thought the red side of the plane looked more interesting.

1 Like

Well you just showed up.

Well since people had to change what they are time for new standings.

Empire: @Zhopkins, @Stellar_G, @Alec, @Blitz, @Californian_Aviator, @Austrian001, @KSS, @Captain-787, @Brody_Swiatek, @Ethan, @IF787, @Pilot_Felix, @NathanD, @clayviation.

Leader: @Zhopkins
2nd: @Stellar_G
3rd: @Brody_Swiatek

Jedis: @CaptainZac, @Adrian_K1, @GBKarp, @anon94363592, @Canadian_Aviator, @Robertine, @KTJ_Mitchell, @MJP_27, @Aviation2929, @LuminousNate, @Henry.

Leader: @CaptainZac.
2nd: idk
3rd: idk

Standings are
Empire: 58%
Jedi: 42%

If you don’t want to be tagged tell me.

1 Like

What, I called Darth Vader first lmao, before you said Stell was second incharge

Yeah. Stell is the second in charge. You are 3rd in charge. Since Stell is second in charge he gets Darth Vader unless he chooses to be called something else.

Can i be 2nd leader?

Sure if @CaptainZac approves of it. If he does you will need to choose a title. Zac is master.

1 Like

baby yoda

Ok. If @CaptainZac approves that will be your title.

1 Like