Recreating Pre-COVID life

Hello wherever you are and welcome to this #screenshots-and-videos topic. In this topic I will show you some photos of a flight that I recreated in Infinite Flight yesterday. Enjoy!

I flew this flight in real life back in May of 2018 when I was just 12 years old. I was interested in aviation back then but not to the extent that I am now. I remember having to wake up at 5AM to drive to the airport which was 2 hours away from the airport. We stopped at a McDonald’s on the way so I wasn’t completely starved when we arrived to the airport at 9AM for the 12.30PM flight. I was so lucky to be able to fly in this, now extinct, aircraft.

Flight Details

Route: EINN (Shannon)-KJFK (New York JFK)
Aircraft: Aer Lingus 757
Flight time: 6HRS 19MINS
Callsign: EIVA126
Scenery: 7 out of 10

Here I am on stand at Shannon loading the passengers, cargo and fuel. I am also busy planning the Trans-Atlantic flight while a United 777 pushes back behind me.

Here is the iconic shape of the 757 in the glorious Aer Lingus colours, just edited a bit.

As I ready myself for the power of the 757 engines, I also have the small task of lining up on the center of Runway 24 of Ireland’s longest runway.

The 757 climbing into the sky is a majestic site, here is a lucky plane spotters shot of the aircraft roaring into the sky. This also shows the epic work of the development team on the gear tilt.

On a bit now, as we near New York, I leave Track A and make a left turn to link up with another airway over Canada.

After what felt like an insanely long approach, I am finally on final approach

At 50 feet over the threshold of Runway 31L I reduce thrust as I’m going a bit fast.

Taxiing to the gate, we passed a few aircraft on their way out of New York. That can’t be half as good as arriving though!

As the passengers disembark and look forward to a lovely holiday in the big apple, I fill in the paperwork and get ready for the flight home.

As I said earlier, I have flown this flight in real life and ironically enough it was actually on EI-LBR the in-game 757 so this made for a much more realistic experience. Unfortunately it wasn’t my best landing but definitely not my worst so here is the:

IF Operations Report

With every screenshot topic I make, I will add a bonus shot and so here is this topics photo.

Bonus Shot

Here is the IFC topic:

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed the photos!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.