Welcome to ready for pushback! We would like to welcome our first guest on to the show! If you would like to apply do you have an interview, please visit the thread which is linked here. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- What is your favorite airline? Why is it your favorite airline, and does it mean anything special to you?
My favorite airline is Southwest because it was the first airline I every flew on. I flew on Southwest for the first time when I was 5 years old.
- In your bio, it says that you live in multiple cities including San Antonio, Key West, and Seattle. What is it like living in three cities?
Sometimes it can be pretty difficult especially when I have to leave my friends for a few weeks/months. It can be nice though. In the Summer I am in Key West, in the Winter I am in Seattle, and for Spring and Fall I am in San Antonio.
- What originally got you interested in aviation? Was it a specific flight? Or was it a want to see the world?
I got interested in Aviation when I was 9. Before the flight while I was boarding the captain invited me into the cockpit. When I looked at all of the instruments I knew what i wanted to be. I wanted to be a pilot. When I turned 10 I found out that the airline and plane were a American Airlines 737-800 flying KDFW-KORD.
- If you had to choose any place to go internationally, where would it be and why.
I would choose to fly to Australia. The reason for that is I have a few friends that live there and also because I really want to plane spot at YSSY. If I could fly on any plane and route to Sydney I would choose to fly on the Qantas A380 from KDFW-YSSY.
- Do you prefer cities, adventures, beaches, which kind of person are you?
I love adventures and am always outside. Each summer that I spend in Florida I fall more and more in love with the beach. The beach is where all of my problems go away and I can just be myself. Another reason I love the beach is because I have friends that live in Kansas. Each year we meet up in Florida and just have fun for a few months.
- What is your favorite type of airplane? Why?
My favorite airplane would probably be the 787. The reason is because the few times I have flown on it I have actually been able to sleep, the engines are so much better for the environment so for me each time I fly on it I think to myself “By flying on this plane you are saving a little bit more of the atmosphere.” The biggest thing for me about the 787 is the cockpit. It looks amazing. When I become a pilot it is my dream to be able to pilot one of them with my family onboard.
Thank you for your time, and we hope to see someone else on our next interview!