Random over the top spottings

hi @PlanesAndGames

these are plens that i have spotted going over my house or anywhere really from a few differnet times so lets tuck in ig

@ThatOne9WPlen this one is for you :slight_smile:. Anyway although this is a full-painted Jet Airways plen, this is now owned by skyUp i think :open_mouth: so yeah i guess.

Taken: 19th May 2019

beluga, no not the YT channel, the big boi of airbus. This big boi came over while i was in cromer once and it looks cool

Malta Air - B38M - 9H-VU-

wut, a red ryanair :open_mouth: yes. anyway this boi came over when i was at southend on holiday. Southend is the best spotting location for OTT spotting in the UK. if you disagree we cant be friends anymore. jk lol dont ban me @CaptainZac

:bell: BEDROOM ALERT :bell:
this time we go to hercs. You cant see it because im bad at spotting :disappointed: but this example wears a special livery.

this is a plen. itโ€™s a :b: :a: e 146. it has a flag on it. lets move on lmao.

and @PlanesAndGames. since u r my best friend on the WFC, imma leave u a special mention. enjoy this latam 767. dont annoy me :upside_down_face:

im now gonna eat an easter egg.
ok bye.
bye @PlanesAndGames
:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

:joy:
Loved it!

2 Likes

thx :slightly_smiling_face: have a nice day.

2 Likes

Submit to JP.

2 Likes

no lol

2 Likes

not gonna lie Iโ€™d love to see this bois fly over my house at that altitude

1 Like

Oml, I thought my eyes were going bad :skull:. Fun topic, nice shots too!

2 Likes

yey thank u

how bout i do :upside_down_face:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

thank you :smiley: :smiley:

Cool pics btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

not all of them were my house, the beluga, the malta air and the bae146 were when i was on a holiday or at an airport :slight_smile: The rest are though

beluga - holiday
malta air - holiday
RAF BAe146 - heathrow

my house isnt actually that eventful lmao

1 Like

my pictures arenโ€™t that bad even though some of them are quite bad yes. lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.