Question about the Uncategorized Debate Section

Hello!

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic.

What does the uncategorized debate section about? What topics are allowed? Are we allowed to be off topic (not about aviation)? What guidelines are there?

Thanks!

Hey!

As the name suggests, #uncategorized-debating is a category where you can post a topic that is essentially asking a question, aviation-related or not. For instance, if you wanted to ask people their opinion on pineapple on pizza, you would post it there. You may also use the category as a “What’s Your Favorite…” type of thing.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

1 Like

I think this should also include support

1 Like

Thank you for using pineapple pizza as an analogy :pizza:

1 Like

Are you referring to #meta:support?

2 Likes

This isn’t really support, but I guess there should be an answer check mark so I guess u can move it there if you want but you don’t have to

2 Likes

Yes sir

1 Like

Eh, maybe. #meta:support is used for when there’s an issue with the forum. This is a general question regarding the use of the forum. It’s okay, though.

That’s true but I was just using what @CaptainZac had done with other topics for information regarding specific things in the forum.

1 Like

Gotcha. Yeah, no worries at all!

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Asked and answered. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions. Enjoy your night (or day)!