PC vs. Mobile Simulators

Does the IF A380 have gear tilt? Plus, it’s an independent dev who makes their products when they aren’t busy and they don’t expect anything in return.

2 Likes

I mean, you expect more from a PC sim
Like you won’t compare RFS to MSFS

2 Likes

That is, before it gets reworked

1 Like

Yes, I’d expect high levels of detail from a paid product. This guy has been making free addons since 2007, without expecting anything in return. The IF devs get paid and still make products that aren’t much better.

2 Likes

Whoever says “mobile simulators are better than pc simulators” are very extremely wrong

2 Likes

As I play both MSFS and IF, so a bit of 2 cents:

MSFS is an absolutely amazing sim with a bunch of scenery, aircraft plugins and more, integrated VATSIM and true to life scenery. MSFS is a buggy game though, and it takes a long time to start up, your FPS can really lack, it also requires a joystick if you really want to fly and make precise movements.

IF on true other hand is a great mobile sim, with amazing multiplayer FPL making, ATC and the ability to take it anywhere. Though lack in the scenery department, as well as in FPS.

3 Likes

The only reason I say this is because of the cost difference

I don’t have hundreds or even thousands of dollars to spend on a PC even capable of handling the Sims, not even considering the game itself, controls, or addons

So for me, Mobile makes much more sense to get access to a relatively good sim, for $80 a year

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.