Night over the Philippines | RPLL, RPVM, RPMD Fly-Out & Fly-In

Welcome to

The Philippine Islands Fly-Out & Fly-In: Night over the Philippines

Manila RPLL, Cebu Mactan RPVM, Davao RPMD

The Philippine Islands are home to nearly 110 million people from over 7,000 islands! With the (not so) recent addition of taxiway lights in 22.4, Infinite Flight users can traverse airports at night without needing to squint to see where the taxiways are. Let’s see how the country looks when its population is asleep!

Simulator: Infinite Flight

Server: Expert

Airport(s): Manila Ninoy Aquino (RPLL/MNL), Cebu Mactan (RPVM/CEB), Davao Francisco Bangoy (RPMD/DVO)

Time: 2022-11-12T16:00:00Z2022-11-12T23:00:00Z

Due to the large number of airports hosted, there are no gate assignments. If you plan to join us, please leave a reply stating you will attend. Choosing a realistic flight from Flightradar24’s flight board or any other third-party application is recommended.

Can’t find a route to fly?

Suggested:

Route Aircraft Type Airline Length
RPLL-VVTS A350-900 Philippine Airlines ~2h10m
RPLL-RPMD A321 OR A330-300 Cebu Pacific ~1h25m
RPMD-WSSS 787-9 Flyscoot ~3h10m
RPVM-VHHH 777-300ER Cathay Pacific ~2h20m

Want to control? Please PM me the frequencies you will occupy.

MANILA Center: -

RPLL Frequencies
Frequency Name
ATIS -
Ground -
Tower -
Departure -
Approach -
RPVM Frequencies
Frequency Name
ATIS -
Ground -
Tower -
Approach -
RPMD Frequencies
Frequency Name
ATIS -
Tower -
Approach -

• You may spawn anytime while the event occurs or 10-15 minutes before the event.

• If you are attending the Fly-In, please plan ahead so that you will land during the event is active.

• This is the Expert server. There is no time for messing around, so please act professionally.

• Please follow all ATC instructions. If there is no ATC, kindly use Unicom.

• I am not responsible for any violations given to you.

Thanks for reading through. Please enjoy the event!

All graphics and designs are made mainly by me. Here and here are the sources for the images I used. The events I create are always heavily inspired by others, such as Cross the Pond or Istanbul Fun.

:philippines:

You guys get this early lmao

1 Like

I might join this. Just saying though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.