New Years Rockin’ Eve 22 (Starring Ryan Seacrest)

It’s that time of year again! Time for the ball to drop and hit midnight again. As you know, if you are on the festive theme for light and dark, and if you are on blue theme, you’ll see a countdown at the top of the screen. It should be adjusted to your time zone, and when it hits 0, 2022 will be in full swing!

Now, for everyone that lives in the United States, we all know there’s only one channel to watch during New Year’s Eve, obviously ABC. They have all of the performers, and of course New Year’s Rockin Eve. As always, this year it will star Ryan Seacrest once again. Below I believe the lineup for singers performing this year as we count down to 2022.

This year is also a very special year for the show, as this will be its 50th year running. As you know, used to be hosted by Dick Clark, being taken over by Ryan Secrest in the late 2000s.

Live from Los Angeles

• AJR and duo Daisy The Great (“BANG!” “Record Player”)

• Avril Lavigne and Travis Barker (“Sk8ter Boi,” “Bite Me”)

• Big Boi with singer Sleepy Brown (“The Way You Move,” “Animalz”)

• Don Omar (“Danza Kuduro”) with Nio Garcia (“Se Menea”)

• French Montana (“FWMGAB,” “Unforgettable”)

• Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (“Can’t Hold Us”) with singer Windser (“Next Year”)

• Måneskin (“Beggin’,” “Mamma Mia”)

• Mae Muller with Polo G (“Better Days”); Polo G (“Rapstar,” “Smooth Criminal”)

• Masked Wolf (“Astronauts in the Ocean,” “Pandemonium”)

• OneRepublic (“Counting Stars,” “Run”)

• Walker Hayes (“Fancy Like,” “AA”)

Live from Times Square

• 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee, hip-hop superstar and multihyphenate entertainer LL COOL J will give a spectacular performance of his iconic hits from the NYRE stage.

• Pop/R&B superstar Chlöe will wow the Times Square crowd with an unforgettable performance of her chart-topping hit “Have Mercy.”

• Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and award-winning rock legends Journey will perform a special collection of notable and celebrated hits.

• Multiplatinum international Latin phenom KAROL G will kick off the night’s festivities with a red-hot performance of her fan-favorite hits.

Live from New Orleans

• New Orleans co-host Billy Porter delivers his new hit single and a sneak peak of a future classic on the riverboat Louis Armstrong on the mighty Mississippi River in the historic French Quarter.

Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico

• Global music star and reggaeton dynamo Daddy Yankee will give a special hometown performance in Puerto Rico.
5 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

I think that New Year’s Rockin Eve was a success this year! There were a lot of good people there and I think everyone did pretty well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.