New Moderators And Trust Level Promotions

Hello all! Today is a big day for the WFC. As most of you know, we have recently been making some staff changes and we are excited to announce our latest expansion that will involve promoting a large amount of people.

In fact, this is one of our largest promotions ever. We have never promoted this many people to so many positions at one time.

This really shows that our community is growing, and it is all because of you. You all have kept the wheels turning for the last year, and we are excited to promote the following people, because we know they deserve it.

First off, I am happy to announce that we will be promoting @Captain-787 to TL3! He is an active member in our community, and we could definitely trust him with trust level three.

Also, we will be promoting a few people to a moderator position. These people both have exemplified amazing community engagement, the ability to work as a team, and we are excited to bring them on. Please know that this was not an easy choice. There were so many of you that we think deserved this position, but we could only pick two. These two people we feel can help bring the best out of this community and we are excited to continue our journey with them.

@Alec and @DeltaDev13, welcome to the WFC Moderation team!

That’s it for me today, I hope you guys can help join me in welcoming them to their new position. You will see these changes be shown on their profile later today. Thanks all, and happy Fall Break!

Charlie Brown Cartoon GIF by Peanuts

18 Likes

Congrats to these 3 people :slight_smile: :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much! I love the space so much, 1,000,000,000,000X better than the IFC! Thanks again guys!!

14 Likes

Thanks for everything, guys! Super excited for this next step in my time here on the WFC!

13 Likes

Welcome to the unlimited likes gang

4 Likes

Don’t worry everyone, I’m not going to use that to it’s full potential unlike @PlanesAndGames :joy:

7 Likes

Woww…congratulations all

3 Likes

Damn, thanks Zac! That’s pretty cool

3 Likes

Congrats @Captain-787! @Alec and @DeltaDev13 glad to have you on the team!

5 Likes

Congrats to all of you, welcome to our team!

2 Likes

Congrats @Alec and @DeltaDev13. Sorry I’m reading this just now, I was busy all day. But according to @CaptainZac I wasnt

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Nightt!

3 Likes

Big congratulations to you guys!

4 Likes

Whoa, FUN DIRECTOR??? @Adrian_K what is this sus title?

2 Likes

Congrats bois!

2 Likes

Don’t even ask pls

2 Likes

y r u fun director

1 Like

I said don’t ask. Pls understand english :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey, about your title… jk lol

1 Like