My First Time Spotting @ SBGR

NOTAM: The airport doesn’t have any proper spotting locations and this is the best place possible

My First Time Spotting @ SBGR

Welcome to my first ever spotting topic! This topic contains images from when I went spotting yesterday, to capture a very special plane inbound. Please note that planes were arriving every 30 minutes, and after the special one’s arrival it started raining to the point where using the camera would risk breaking it, so I couldn’t stay to take more pictures.

First off, a very close picture of 2 of LATAM’s 777-300ER, PT-MUD and PT-MUG, parked in their hangar.

Second, this very special plane, an An-124 which was coming from Suriname carrying equipments for the car industry.

And the final one, which is also an image of the An-124, this time with a parked Iberia A330 as well.

Hope you liked the photos! Feedback is appreciated, as I’m a beginner at spotting and know these photos aren’t very good. I expect to go spotting again soon and try to capture more aircraft.

7 Likes

For your first time, I’d say these are great! The first shot is stunning! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks!

These are great! Very good for your first time! You will learn as you go. I’m not an expert spotter at all, but I’m sure on your next visit you’ll get even better and just continue to get better from there!

1 Like

Thanks!

That first one is awesome!

Nice job for your first time!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

PT- MUD and MUG

interesting

1 Like

Yea

Their 777s are PT-MU.