My Custom X-Plane Liveries

I’ll post download links to my X-Plane 11 liveries here!

1 Like

As seen in the design your own aircraft/repaint thread, here is the download for the FlyDC Xpress E175 for the X-Crafts E175!

1 Like

Awesome!!! What system did you use to make it?

Just photoshop

You can paint planes in Photoshop? How do you get them to apply to the actual plane?

There is a 2D paint kit that you download that wraps itself around the aircraft for all of the textures

You export the png files to X-Plane 11\Aircraft(aircraft name)\liveries(livery name)\objects so with this livery it would be X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Embraer E175 v2.4 XP11\liveries\FlyDC Xpress\Objects

visible confusion

I know PHP and CSS… I have no idea what you are talking about :joy:

Would those folders be in the actual X-Plane folder where you would add the livery when it is downloaded?

and HTML and probably other frameworks

1 Like

You need to buy and download the aircraft first, then extract the FlyDC Xpress file to the livery file in the aircraft file

X-Plane liveries run off of a png image, you import the template .psd for the generic livery, edit the parts to edit, then export the liveries to the X-Plane 11\Aircraft(aircraft name)\liveries(livery name)\objects. Once that is done, start a flight with the livery, then press “shift+r” and it should add icons to your aircraft file next to the objects folder. Zip that folder into 7z or rar or whatever and export it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

All for the ToLiSS A320NEO

4 Likes