My 1st year here

Hi if you don’t know me I’m stormy aviation, I know this is a little late but thanks to all y’all community members who’ve made my 1st year here great. The mods are chill, the regulars are chill, everyone is chill here. Through the year I’ve almost left, and nearly been suspended. But I learned from that and came out better. Thankyou to the great WFC for 1 year strong!
Special thanks to the following people (I’m probably forgetting a few here) @Zhopkins @PlanesAndGames @IF_International @Ethan @Rolls @DeltaDev13 @Gabi_Burnei @Canadian_Aviator @JetSuperior5192

I know for a fact that I’ve forgotten some people but these are the people I’ve talked to the most recently on here.

Happy flying- stormy aviation

12 Likes

this is almost everyone in the PM :joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I was going for.

2 Likes

Glad your still here and that you have enjoyed your time here! Thanks for tagging me too!

2 Likes

Thank you for the mention! It’s definitely a good thing that you enjoyed your time here.

This is true. For the most part, at least.

1 Like

I’m not chill, right?

ronnie radke buzzer GIF by Epitaph Records

3 Likes

That’s not what I meant. I was referring to a few users that left shortly after they joined. They should remain anonymous.

1 Like

Glad to mention me in here! Everyone’s having a good time in here, as WFC is a much cooler and calm version of IFC, so everyone who wants to get out of the jungle named IFC comes here. I’m also having a so great time in here, awesome mods, awesome people, cool discutions and so on so forth.

3 Likes

Glad you like the atmosphere here!

2 Likes

And me? :pleading_face:

Happy one year. Here’s to 100 years

2 Likes

Happy one year! Glad to have met a friend like you :blush:

2 Likes

Hey I said I forgot some folks. Sorry

I’ll add you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.