Most Comfortable Airline Cabin

I know what I said

It’s 29’’

I know, it definitely feels like more

I mean UA already lies a little bit
Who’s to say they didn’t lie more about it being less than 76cm :joy:

30 is the absolute minimum for me

1 Like

If AA Oasis is 30 inches and it’s comfortable for me, yet UA A320 is “30 inches” and way cramped. One of them is lying

And why would an airline lie saying their seat pitch is lower, when it’s actually higher than what they say

1 Like

then good luck flying on literally every flight under 100 pounds

1 Like

Some low cost airlines do offer 30 though

1 Like

I want to fly on Frontier, Spirt, and Allegiant for a day flight

Just to cross them off and say I’ve flown on an ULCC

1 Like

OK, so I have a few categories here. First is economy.

Definitely for economy, this has to go to jetBlue. 33 inches of legroom in all economy seats, and upgrading to even more space gave me 37 inches. More than adequate for a short hop up to New York. Free Wi-Fi camera free snacks, free in the entertainment and power. Not much more than I asked for and just a flawless experience. This flight was a three hour flight from Fort Lauderdale to Newark on the A320.

For domestic first class, this does not include any lay flat seats, I will have to give this one to Alaska airlines. Food was incredible, seats were a little old but they were really comfortable still and well padded. Definitely was sufficient enough for my 6 hour and 40 minute flight from FLL to Seattle.

And lastly, so the business lie flat class seats is definitely going to go to EL AL. Incredible product, great food and amazing service for a 14 hour flight from Miami to Tel Aviv, and then again from Tel Aviv to Miami. I have a feeling the spot will be overtaken by jetBlue went on their A321LR from JFK to London, but I haven’t flown it yet, so I don’t have an opinion yet, but right now El Al still has the win.

1 Like

Finally someone else likes Alaska’s old interior

I’m still in a pickle as to whether I like the older or new interior is better. On one hand, the Old interior seems to be better padded than the new one, but the new one has some more better upgrades makes the cabin look better. So I’m really having a tough time here. Personally, I have never flown on the new one, so that’s why my vote goes to the old one for now, but I still have to try out the new one.

Was the Alaska on the 737-900ER?

Doesn’t make a difference, they got a standardized interior

1 Like

4 rows of First, most likely

1 Like

Ah, definitely Cebu Pacific and their A330s.

Never knew that. I thought the seats differed depending on the variant. This is interesting though. (Like some airlines have seat variations across different variants of the type.)

Saying Etihad’s apartment in the sky is cheating, right?

1 Like

Well, if you have flown on it no

1 Like

Oh wait you have to have flown on it?