Model Airliner Empires

i made edit @barbadian

We have reached an agreement with boeing to directly lease 5 737-800s from them. The first flight will be on 20-03-2022, at 6:00am as OR0001. It will use a 737-800.

1 Like

Might even change to a 737MAX-8. Depends on availability.

Deutsche Reisen Has announced flights will start sometime in Late March! The name, which roughly translates to “German Travel” will commence operations on March 25th, with flights to the following destinations:

Destination
Kruger National Park - FAKN
Nosy Be - FMNM
Zanzibar - HTZA
Mombasa - HKMO
Bridgetown - TBPB
Scarborough - TTCP
Liberia - MRLB
Cancun - MMUN
Varadero - MUVR
Nassau - MYNN
Las Vegas - KLAS
Male - VRMM
Bangalore - VOBL
Mumbai - VABB
Chennai - VOMM
Grenada - TGPY
Port Of Spain - TTPP
Punta Cana - MDPC
Montego Bay - MKJP
Aruba - TNCA
Saint Maarten - TNCM
Martinique - TFFF
Guadeloupe - TFFR
Antigua - TAPA

Any chance that you could remove this? I’m going to start a new airline instead.

2 Likes

alright

So we have reached an agreement with Boeing to lease 150 737MAX-8’s. We also reached an agreement with AirLease Corp for 50 737-800s.

I hab moni hehe

Got some investment from private investors.

1 Like

and the 5 737-800s will still be coming

1 Like

Which plane are you going to use?

Yey

Guess I’ll start.

Oceania Airways (OC/OCA) is a low-cost airline based in Adelaide (YPAD), Australia. The airline’s slogan will be “Serving Oceania” (quite simple, I know.) Oceania Airways consists of twenty Boeing 737-700s as a start. Its primary service provides sightseers with more accessible transportation to maritime islands like Fiji, the Marshall Islands, and other popular tourist hotspots in Oceania.

Insert image concept here.

The airline logo will be a curved wave with birds flying under it. The aircraft livery consists of an ocean design at the tail and the rear of the fuselage, and the front will display a Josefin Sans font of “Oceania Airways” with the logo behind the text. This design may change in the future. The outfit styles for the cabin crew would be a bluish greenish suit with “Oceania” engraved near the bottom of the coat.
The 737-700 has an all-economy three-by-three configuration with a seat pitch of 25" and a recline of 2". The interior will have a blue light tone, representing the vast Pacific Ocean.
The maiden flight will depart on March 28 from Adelaide to Nadi (YPAD to NFFN), lasting about six hours. Additional routes will be posted at a later date.

1 Like

@Rolls nice one

can I take control of Loganair instead of starting a airline?

We are converting 50 737MAX-8’s to 737MAX-9’s

i will keep updating this with every change

it will be deleted, updated and reposted

We have partnered with the The Phoenix Mills to promote our airline.

Also, orange is now a premium luxury carrier.

wat is @Ethan doing?

I’m not gonna wait for a answer, I’m gonna start Pan Continental (PCA/PT, Callsign PANCON) The airline will be based in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW/KDFW) Our starting aircraft is 10 A319-100s, 2 leased from AerCap, and 2 from EasyJet, and 6 from American. We will also have another 2 E175s formerly of Flybe Leasing, and 2 787-8s, being produced originally for American, bought in full.

We will debut with 2 products, Economy, the BL3710, and Premium (Business class), the BL 4710. The A319s will have 6 Premium seats, and 128 Economy class seats, and the E175s in all economy configurations, at 74 seats

Pan Continental will be 50% owned by American, 20% by JetBlue, 20% by IAG, and 10% by Private Investors, aimed at underserved markets in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.

Our maiden flight will be from Ontario to Dallas Fort Worth, operated by the A319, 5x a day

Other flights we will operate within the first week:
(If you’re wondering how we operate to such large airports, and routes without much demand, we act as a feeder airline for AA, and JBU. We also have codeshares with them)

Routes

Note: Only 6 A319s and 2 E175s are available for this year, as the other planes are going through various stages till they can join the fleet (3 months for the A319s, and 6 for the 787s)
KONT-PHOG (4x weekly, A319)
KONT-PHKO (3x Weekly, A319)
KONT-KLAS (1x Daily, A319)

KSJC-KONT (3x Daily, A319)
KSJC-KAUS (5x Weekly, A319)
KSJC-KDFW (12x Weekly, A319)

CYWG-KDFW (4x Weekly, A319)
CYWG-KIAH (3x Weekly, A319)
CYWG-KLAX (4x Weekly, A319)
CYWG-KCLT (3x Weekly, A319)

KPVD-KDCA (3x Daily, A319)
KPVD-KDFW (3x Weekly, A319)
KPVD-KMIA (4x Weekly, A319)

KMSY-KLAX (1x Daily, A319)
KMSY-KMIA (2x Daily, A319)
KMSY-KPHX (1x Daily, A319)
KMSY-KCLT (10x Weekly, A319)

KCVG-KBOS (1x A319)
KCVG-KLGA (1x A319)
KCVG-KJFK (1x A319)
KCVG-KCLT (3x Weekly, A319)

KDSM-KBOS (3x Weekly, E175)
KDSM-KJFK(4x Weekly, E175)
KDSM-KPHX (3x Weekly, E175)
KDSM-KORD (2x Daily, E175)

KMEM-KDFW (2x Daily, E175)
KMEM-KJFK (1x Daily, E175)
KMEM-KLAX (2x Weekly, E175)

We will arrive and depart at terminals where JetBlue and American Airlines serve, and in the case that they use different terminals, such as JFK or LAX, we default to AA’s terminals.

Terminals - Clarification

LAX - T4
JFK - T8
BOS - B

And we will offer free food and drinks services, on flights over 850 miles long, and buy onboard menus for any flight shorter than 850 miles.

2 Likes

Our first bus has been delivered by Ashok Leyland.
We have ordered airstairs from Tata, built on a shorter T.6 Ultra chassis. All our planes will be equipped with WheelTug.

The bus (31 BH 1103 AC) :

well almost

i’m making one with a 737-900ER