Memorable Flights in Flight Sims

Hello!

I’m bored and want to hear what you have to say.

What is that one flight that you’ll never forget as long as you live? Why is it so memorable?

For me, it was on August 9th, 2020. I was replicating a flight I would fly on IRL later that day. I was flying TN111 Heavy, from Los Angeles to Tahiti. I went onto flightaware at noon that day and copied the flightplan as accurately as I could. I spawned it at KLAX at gate 153. I took off at 1:00PM, and to this day, that was the best take off I have ever done. My flight over the Pacific took 7:33, the same as the IRL version. My landing in NTAA was one of my most proud IF moments. I landed at about 8:30PM and taxied to gate 02. I still have the replay of that flight.

1 Like

Colliding into an F22 as a Virgin Atlantic 777

1 Like

I mean… It is a once in a lifetime occurrence :wink:

Nah this was in expert

1 Like

le gasp
:scream:

That reminds me of when someone in a B77W at KLAX took off without clearance, flew patterns even though ATIS didn’t allow it, cut off a plane on approach, clipped the tail of a plane waiting to take off, tried to land without landing gear, and crashed into the runway.

BOG-SMR in Colombia

1 Like

Why wasn’t he reported? Lol.

1 Like

Good question :joy:

Plot twist. It was Misha flying so he wasn’t reported

1 Like

:scream:
le gasp

Scandalous :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.