Memes

Also have y’all heard about that Travis Scott Astro fest stuff? Crazy situation man, almost happend at a Carti concert as well, but for him it was just people passing out and then it got canceled. Praying for the victims tho

very true

3 Likes

Heh, I feel like 5 of those go to the US instead.

2 Likes

Didn’t mean 2 post that one

Ew tiktok

1 Like

I meant to post a screenshot but I lost it. Also having the eww tik tok mentality in 2021 is cringe.

1 Like

you think youre not cringe for using tiktok, even though you LITERALLY said that you, yourself, are cringe.

and i mean like look at your pfp bruh…

4 Likes

I said it isn’t cringe to use or have tik tok because every social media platform of any kind is going to have massive amounts of cringe as well.

Behold, the Cha-Cha Slide Challenge:

Teens driving recklessly for TikTok clout.

7 Likes

the date on the camera say it was in 2014, you rlly didn’t look into it lmao, tik Tok wasn’t around then, it was prolly vine clouts lmao :joy:.

1 Like

plus people have been doing stupid stuff for clout since the dawn of yt, people doing it on tik Tok is nothing special

1 Like

Guess we won’t talk about filing teeth, ODing on Benadryl, skullbreaker challenge, Holocaust challenge and devious lick

But tbf TikTok is okay when you watch the right content

4 Likes

that is literally the point I’ve been trying to make. Tik Tok is good when you don’t like stupid stuff you don’t like as it will stop putting those types of videos on your fyp

people have been ODing drugs way longer than tik Tok has been around for lol.

mfs have been stealing things since the dawn of man, people doing it on tik Tok is nothing special

yknow, when you are cringe, most dont notice it

2 Likes

It’s the same for every platform. Tik tok isn’t hat different from Snapchat or Instagram, they all specialize in short videos, Twitter and YT to an extent as well. If you don’t like one, you r gonna hate the rest. Unless you r biased

Alright let’s end the tik tok argument and actually get back to memes now.

I still despise NFTs

Yeah, but doing it for views… :man_facepalming:

Again, stealing for views, thinking it’s funny

Final post.

2 Likes

No I will have the final post