2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

main-qimg-9d8488402d172d38d13eba52a67739f4

1 Like

main-qimg-ae79fdbd2f08b97ca9a48a64977b845b

1 Like

That’s just California.

Where’s _____ chocolate with (insert random spice)?

1 Like

1 Like

lmao

vietnam

Kinda unrelated but the “eat the rich people” are honestly the worst people ever lol, they’re literally so jealous they want to commit murder, arson, destruction of property, theft, etc.

1 Like

How, then, is private ownership of property by the capitalist classes any better (if at all), considering most of the (passive) income generated to even make owning land possible is at the expense of the working classes? That is to say, much of the hard work isn’t even done by those at the top of the social hierarchy, and how come they get to own the means of production? (As a result, the proletarians are effectively selling their labor power as a commodity to the wealthy owners of any kind.)

I’m not talking about companies… I’m talking about stuff like people themselves, you think they should get their stuff destroyed just because they’re rich?

1 Like

Not destroyed, but perhaps redistribution or transition to common ownership depending on the circumstances - especially if there is a large portion of the society in poverty.

Well, so people who made money in an honest way just need it to get taken from them to give to the poor? And quite a few poor people, especially here on my island, didn’t focus on school, got kicked down to the lowest education possible, and guess what, they aren’t earning as much, and you shouldn’t just give them money for that.

Minimum wage of $1,30 (atleast for minors) go brr.

1 Like