Meet The Moderators | Featuring The Moderators (you know, as the name implies)

Meet The Moderators

Yay! Now I get to write a paragraph that no one will ever read… so if anyone’s reading this please let me know because I don’t feel like anyone reads it. Y’all just skip to the bottom where I’ll put everything in bold that you really need to know but here we go.

Meet the moderators. Pretty self-explanatory, right. Basically all of the moderators will record/recorded a segment, explaining a bit about who they are, and what they are like. This is so you can get an idea of who they are, and how to best engage with them, and so we can get a better idea of how to engage with you.

How It Will Work

Basically, every day we will release a new segment from another moderator. It’ll be random, and you won’t know who’s coming until it’s released. On the final day (which I will spoil will be mine), we will include the WFC Awards finalists and winners.

Thank You!

Again, a big thank you to the entire community for making this whole thing possible. We love you all so much and don’t hesitate to message us with any questions.

The recordings will start 2022-01-19T23:00:00Z

6 Likes

i read it lol

2 Likes

Yay. :partying_face:

1 Like

I sometimes read the paragraph. Especially when someone says that I probably won’t.

4 Likes

i read it @captainzac

Looking forward to seeing this. Also @lhr_pilot please don’t get constantly suspended on here also.

1 Like

Read it! I can’t wait to see what the other mods said.

2 Likes

I read the paragraph :worried::point_right::point_left:

I was forced to read the paragraph :neutral_face:

1 Like

When a Mod doesn’t read the paragraph:

2 Likes

well i’ve got a ton of time on my hands

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:
Ok…

2 Likes

We’re waiting… :alarm_clock: