Lynx vs Flair

rouge sucks nuts bro. they charge 2,3k for a bermuda round trip, thats 2 hour flight. west jet charged less and you got more

the 767 looked cool but like they are gone now :frowning:

1 Like

it kind of depends if you are like just brining a back pack it is not bad but like for the long trips were you have no choice but to pay for baggage it comes to about the same. the only thing extra i ever pay them is for seat selection

1 Like

Yea, very sad

Now all that’s left are the stupid A321s

1 Like

So you’d rather sit in an aisle seat?

1 Like

they have the a320s and a319s too but yeah it is sad
I hope someday that flair or lynx bring on the 767 has an experimental widebody but I think it is unlikely

1 Like

no I like to get a good window view so i will like try and select a good window seat, also nice to have the good window view for trip reports

But, how do you get your seat selected then?

1 Like

you got to like pay 20$ and you can pick the seat you want

1 Like

Yea that good.

I’d rather not fly than sit in an aisle seat lmao.

1 Like

yeah lol

1 Like

Really? But the aisle seat is good though. The window is cool, but kinda overrated imo.

3 Likes

Yea.

I literally get so extremely uncomfortable, like, it sucks. I hate it.

At school too, not really that bad, but I just want to sit against the window/wall.

2 Likes

Wait, but you just said that you’d rather not fly than have to be in the aisle. I know you wouldn’t want the middle (who does unless you’re stuck with it), so that just leaves the window as the only other seat.

2 Likes

That bottom part was about school.

I don’t only fly to get somewhere, I also fly to enjoy the flight and the plane I’m flying on. No point taking time to fly on a plane you like, just to stare at a strangers face for the entire flight.

1 Like

I prefer the window seat not for the window, but for the wall of the plane. I like to rest my head against the wall and sleep through the entire flights sleep through flights

2 Likes

Yea I do that too.

1 Like

And didn’t AC once have a low cost airline like Lynx or Flair?

2 Likes

Yeah, Air Canada Tango (the predecessor of Rougé).

3 Likes

Yea that, with the 732s.

2 Likes