Lynx vs Flair

Do you think Flair wilk win the low cost Canadian battle or Lynx air

I have been on flair 2 times and it was an ok experience

Lynx was a good experience also having flown them 2 times but the first was on there inaugural flight.
(Trip Reports on my yt if interested)

Having talked to the founder of Westjet and Lynx I am confident about Lynx air and there postion against flair
Not to mention flair’s troubles with the Canadian government but what do you all think?

• Flair
  • Lynx

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm. Idrk much about Canadian aviation, but what I do know is Flair is coming to Colorado.

1 Like

Yeah Lynx is probably gona wait a bit to come to the usa cause they only have three right now, but mind you flair was in the same position this time last year.

1 Like

If I’m honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lynx comes to Colorado at some point.

1 Like

The only thing ik is that they’re a LOT better than EastProp, right @Canadian_Aviator?

2 Likes

And you wonder why I bully you smh

3 Likes

We love bullying each other, don’t we? :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah

2 Likes

yeah eastprop sucks

1 Like

they serve BGI seasonally

AC rocks

2 Likes

ngl the BD-500-1A11 would be perfect for them

canadian garbage operating canadian garbage

3 Likes

depends on the plane they are always very hit and miss

2 Likes

no theyre always garbage

we need to annoy @Canadian_Aviator

but tbh i have yet to fly WS

2 Likes

AC looks cheaper but it air canda rouge :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

WestJet has always been a very run of the mile experience not bad but also not outstanding. I have had outstanding experiences with ac but also really bad ones. although I have not been on the ws 787 yet so that is based off there 737-700/800/MAX,767, q400

2 Likes

hm

so who’s better in your opinion

2 Likes

Westjet is better because of their April fools YouTube videos

4 Likes

downside of living in a holiday ridden island

2 Likes

hard to say, WestJet feels a bit better than air Canada cause we have had some pretty bad experiences with ac. but we do fly ac more often and have Aeroplan plus some good experiences with them too. So in the end WestJet is probably better but it is close.

2 Likes