Long bois

Carti is a good artist. In fact he’s the best

Idk what to call the things you have in india, but this is a train

It’s loud, it’s heavy, it’s long (it took like 15-20mins to fully pass me), it’s well used, and it’s transporting the lifeblood of the modern world.

That is very much debatable, to say the least.

1 Like

Well now, that’s just a blatant lie.

1 Like

oh

i meant well connected passenger trains that are frequent, used and well planned

GTA v train lol

8 coach long vande bharat wtf
generally they are 16 coaches long

well thats true

No problem for the Bermuda railway tho. BDA ON TOP RAHHHHHHHHHH :bermuda::bermuda::bermuda::bermuda::bermuda::bermuda::bermuda::bermuda:

Well you didn’t say that, and despite how backwards you may think we are, we do have passenger rail.

Because I was in a hurry

Which you drive to or which is almost always delayed and uses rolling stock older than some people here

I could take the bus to the train, but buses are stupid, so why would I do that?

You’ve got trains older than some people there too, so I don’t see how that’s a flex.

Exactly
It’s not able to do its job properly

It’s a flex when only a small proportion of the rolling stock is as old as that, out of which most are lying in stabling lines or waiting to be scrapped or being used for yard duties and when 4000 new coaches are being built every year

No no, I think you missed the point: buses suck
(And that’s coming from one of the most honored bus networks in North America)

Sounds pretty wasteful to to be scrapping something that works perfectly fine… unless of course, yours aren’t built as well (which is another problem in and of itself).

:eyes:

That is based on a design older than the country it runs in and has killed millions of people due to bad coach design

They were built well enough
The systems that are used in the coaches are not up to current standards, unlike LHB coaches which are sturdy enough to not get crushed even during a head on collision or a derailment. Those old coaches use screw couplings (unlike LHB’s tightlock coupling), heavy steel bodies (unlike stainless steel-aluminum bodies of LHB) and just look very ugly and are uncomfortable, thanks to the 50 year old bogie design used in them.

ICF

LHB coach

Contradiction 100

So are they good (as you claim they are) or are they death traps (as they seem to be)?

Our’s still work just fine, and are built well, so… no reason to scrap them.

1 Like

Nope
The design is old, but most of the coaches are built using current techniques and standards, instead of the 1950’s methods.

They are good unless they get involved in a crash
If they crash, the screw couplings give up and all the coaches pile over each other and become death traps

Just don’t crash :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Crashes have reduced now
But in the 80’s, 90’s and well into 2016-2017 crashes with these coaches were very common
Now they have installed ETCS-2, Kavach TCAS and a mild CBTC on all electrified lines.

ICF coaches after a crash

Oh yeah, most of these were mild derailments and not full on collisions
Collisions are very graphic so I won’t post here

LHB coaches after a crash

LHB coaches reduced number of casualties | Deccan Herald
Notice how these coaches didn’t climb over each other, but instead came off the tracks. No one has died in these coaches due to an accident in the past ~20 years of them being used.