Late Night With The… Community!? | A New Community Event

Howdy party people, as a way to working our way back to WFC1, I’ve come up with an idea where we can all come together. This idea is similar to Late Night with the Mods, but instead of only having mods talking the entire time, the community is more involved. Here are the contents in March’s Late Night With The Community :

• Moderator Panel / Q&A: you can ask moderators questions on development, community questions, or just any general question!

• Community games: like former LNWTM events, we will be hosting Kahoots, Blookets, and other fun aviation quiz games for prizes!

• Community discussion: just like World Flying Community Off-Topic, but voice based, there will be breakout rooms where you can have 1-1 conversations with friends, or stay in the main room, where you can chat with everyone

It’ll be a super fun time, and I highly recommend that you join! If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me!

~Devin (Host)

4 Likes

what platform is it on

1 Like

guugul miit

1 Like

we should do a daytime one one day :slight_smile:

Zoom.

1 Like

I’d love too, but I remembered I had a party that night :disappointed::disappointed:

I’ll try to make it but I can’t guarantee that I’ll be there since I’m supposed to be playing a baseball tournament in Arizona that weekend.

1 Like

The next one will be hosted from ORD :eyes:

2 Likes

So John is getting in on the action then? Cool! I’ll try to make it to that one.

2 Likes

You get invited to parties?

I’ve had that happen twice in my entire life. :skull:

1 Like

oof lol

1 Like

From 12-2am, very late night indeed :rofl:

3 Likes

Technically it’s very early morning.

1 Like

The first one was my little brother getting invited for his friend’s party, but I went anyway cause one of my friends and someone I knew in 5th grade would be there, so I went anyway, best night of my life up to that point lol.

The next time I was invited to a party with the same four or five people that I hung out with the last time, lol.

1 Like

nice idea, should do it again one day

1 Like

2 Likes

Ik, I’m still hosting :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just cause my zoom subscription auto makes me host :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Devin is still the main host of all of this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also if you’re not sure if you can make it, I recommend to register so you will be notified in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this another way to “bully” Devin?

I hope people know that I’m joking