KLM’s Brand New Embraer E195-E2 + Video

Welcome

A long awaited moment for some: KLM has just taken delivery of its first Embraer 195-E2! And yes, I went to the airport to spot it. This aircraft is registered as PH-NXA and is the first out of many E295s to join the KLM Cityhopper fleet. The aircraft was flown over from Recife to Tenerife, and the next day (today) flown over to Amsterdam Schiphol. The aircraft is scheduled to start revenue services on March 1st, with its first flight going to Warsaw/Chopin airport.

I won’t go into much detail, but this page on the KLM website definitely has a lot of information on it:
klm.com/travel/us_en/prepare_for_travel/on_board/our_aircraft/embraer_195_e2.htm

Camera Equipment

Canon Eos 2000d/Rebel T7 + Tamron AF70-300mm f/4-5.6

The weather at this small spotting session was definitely not the best as there was an overcast that came with the plane. I tried desperately to correct the photos with Lightroom, but it was hard to do as the shots were very grainy.

Enough waffling, here are the pictures!

Once again, I apologize for the image quality, hope you liked it though!

I also took video of the event! Check out my video below, hope you like the sound of it :ear::sweat_drops:

What was your favourite photo?
0 voters
Rate these photos
0 voters

That was all from me, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night wherever you are!

Rian O’Shea

6 Likes

That’s fantastic! Amazing photos (and video)! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed them:)

1 Like