JetBlue Schedules It’s First Canadian Flights To Vancouver

JetBlue Schedules It’s First Canadian Flights To Vancouver

Source
JetBlue Airways has officially announced services to Vancouver, Canada. This is an announcement we have been waiting for a long time, after they announced this back in April.

They have confirmed that flights will start from Boston Logan and New York Kennedy. Flights will begin on June 9 from both airports. Boston service, however will be seasonal, and will run from June to September 6.

The flights will be operated by 2 different aircraft. JFK-YVR will be operated by the A320, and BOS-YVR will be operated by the A220.

From New York, JetBlue flight 1975 will leve JFK at 7:04PM, and arrive in YVR at 10:35PM. For the return, JetBlue flight 1974 will leave YVR at 11:46PM, and arrive in JFK at 8:00AM the next morning.

From Boston, JetBlue flight 2149 will leave BOS at 5:40PM, and arrive YVR at 9:03PM. For the return, JetBlue flight 2150 will leave YVR at at 10:13PM, and will arrive in BOS at 6:28AM the next morning.

It’s exciting to see an airline enter the YVR market, since this is the only passenger flight from JFK and BOS. Also, it’s exciting to finally see JetBlue enter Canada, and possible expand to add JFK, BOS, FLL, or MCO to Toronto or Montreal as well.

3 Likes

Come here @Canadian_Aviator

No, Vancouver is mine

1 Like

Even I’m closer to Vancouver then you will ever be

1 Like

Now that is not true sadly

1 Like

This is concerning.

Anyway it’s about time JB came to YVR. Looking forward to seeing it.

2 Likes

I’m closer to New Mexico than Oregon! Does that help any? :joy:

1 Like

Now we just need Southwest to start flights to Canada

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.