JetBlue Expands From LGA, Leaves Marine Air Terminal

JetBlue Expands From LGA, Leaves Marine Air Terminal

JetBlue Airways will leave the classic Marine Air Terminal in the dust at LGA as they move to the all new Terminal B, as their expansion of flights from the New York Airport continues. Starting this Halloween (Oct. 31), JetBlue will operate daily flights to:

• Jacksonville, Fla. (JAX), up to twice daily.
  • Sarasota, Fla. (SRQ), once daily.
  • Savannah, Ga. (SAV), once daily

According to their press release. JetBlue will operate over 35 daily departures from the airport, all from terminal B, except for Boston flights. Those will still operate from Marine Air Terminal.

Starting in summer of ‘22, the airline will operate flights from the airport to

• New Orleans, La. (MSY), on sale and launching March 27.
  • Nashville, Tenn. (BNA), on sale and launching March 27.
  • Portland, Maine (PWM), on sale soon and launching summer 2022.

The airline has released these photos on the brand new check in area at LGA.

Source

1 Like

Aww I’m kinda sad to see them leave the marine air terminal m. Quite a historic building and now I think only Alaskan uses it. It just felt so cozy and different from the rest of LGA. I’m gonna miss JetBlue there, I’m Exited for the new routes there. Maybe one day we will get TXKF service to lga with JetBlue

I’m happy their leaving the Boston flights there though but I feel they r only doing that because there’s not enough room in terminal B for them, and their 45 min long flights so they’re not that important

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.