JD Power - Best North America Airports

Well, PHX still had title of America’s friendliest airport, MIA Is kinda the opposite.

1 Like

@KTJ_Mitchell would you agree that they placed ORD wayyyy to low?

1 Like

Yeah, no way it’s worse that Newark

1 Like

And way better than DFW.
Not sure why that’s even on the list. It’s one of the worst airports in the country.

2 Likes

Uh, no, it’s worse. I can’t even say how many things are wrong about it.

:neutral_face:

Go on

Well first you got the taxi times. First of all, some of the runways are far from the terminals and then there’s the traffic too. So that’s 30min wasted atleast. Then you have the apparently not so common taxi around every terminal, which has happened to me, what do you know, EVERY TIME! And that’s 30min in the trash. Then oh boy! Traffic, as if things can’t get worse, never once have I landed or left on time. Two times we’re really bad, such as waiting on a tarmac for 2 hours and doing circles for 30min. But oh no, THATS NOT IT :scream:, the terminals are crowded as heck and require long walks, that’s a no no. But wait!!! Security, congratulations you wasted another hour! And you know what else, the people there are not at all nice.

1 Like

Welcome to Chicago, sounds like a proper greeting

2 Likes

ok
thats enough to make my dad grumpy

Atleast they need follow me cars

ok

ooooof

TRIGGERED

do they have those electric buggies?

ok

well
Chicago boi here is nice

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.