Infinite Flight - How Did You Feel When Entering Expert Server?

Just a friendly topic of everyone saying how they felt when first flew on expert.

I was worried that the controllers spoke into a mic and you had to as well. Also getting vios scared me.

4 Likes

Oh god, could you imagine? That would be a complete and utter disaster.

4 Likes

That would be worse than a disaster. The whole company will fall down

4 Likes

The same as the TS but with good ATC

3 Likes

For me, when I became a grade 3 there was only like less than 1K people, and everyone was so perfect with everything, landings and it was a must to keep nose wheel on taxi line. My first flight was at Abu Dubai in expert server.

4 Likes

I know lol

I was quite nervous actually because it was a Friday when I got Grade 3 and FNF was on. I felt a bit of pressure to attend, I don’t know why. In the end I got ghosted so my entry was quite a rocky one :joy:

2 Likes

I was like :grin: and then when I was landing at EDDF when it had IFATC (My first time landing where there was IFATC) and I got a level 2 violation for not saying what STAR I was using.

3 Likes

I went on there and just be professional. No violation or anything on my first time. I flew a short flight. Took me a bit to get used to

1 Like

That would be amazing! I hate the buttons.

1 Like

I was like “Good job, now don’t screw this up.”

1 Like

When I got on expert I thought hold short meant line up and wait, I bet you can figure out what happened there. Also for the first flight I thought you didn’t have to request take off. this was 4 years ago don’t judge me :joy:

1 Like

Wow, is that like Milky Water? A combination of two great things into one

2 Likes

When I got into expert three years ago, I thought the command lineup and wait meant wait at the hold short line. I never actually got the ghost for it until I sensed that other aircraft were actually lining up with that command

2 Likes

Horror

I’m Grade 1

:joy:

1 Like

nor do I care about leveling up

:rofl:

1 Like

I thought it was just TS but with ATIS, so I thought it was boring, and went back to TS. I’m probably a G1 now though since I haven’t played in like 10 months and have since deleted IF.