I'm Salty I Couldn't go to DTW (Very Salty) // Sadly Spotting @ KGRR

Well…I was gonna go to DTW with my friends to see a base/football charter for the teams in Baltimore (an Atlas Air 747-400), but couldn’t go cuz I didn’t have the time commitment. Karma’s a b!t¢h, because some idiot from Chicago (probably @KTJ_Mitchell) was flying a drone near ORD, which prompted a Lufty 748 to divert to DTW 🤦. Thankfully I’ll be going to DTW on October 10, so that’s something to look forward to! Over the course of the last 3 days, was, spotting, tennis, then more spotting! So :nail_care: Let’s :flushed: See :weary: What :relieved: We :arrow_forward: Got :crazy_face:! These images may by offensive for people that have fences in their shots

“I like big engines and I cannot lie, those other ones can’t deny” MAX boi coming in from Denver, Colourado

Mighty fine Bombardier Global 7500 rockets off for Burlington, Vermont

Early rotation of this Reitnorf 123A¡ To Revned, Odaroloc¡

Caught 228 yet again, my 3rd time spotting this aircraft, with a super slow rotation, off for Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

Conti E175 for @BonaireDude and my E175 team! Heading over to Gross (EWWWWWWR), New Jersey

Lovely rotation of my favorite CRJ! Heading up to Minneapolis, Minnesota

Payback for him taking 17 on Friday, is this A737-800 heading down to Baltimore!

“Dinter da Wolphin” (pt. 1) slowing down on 26L from Austin, Texas!

American Eagle :b: RJ-700 using spoilers after touching down from Jojo Siwa International Airport in Washington DC

And finally, everyone’s favorite! Delta 717-200 slowing down on 26L after my friends in Detroit :roll_eyes: saw it take off

Favorite Shot?

0 voters

Rate These

0 voters

6 Likes

eww why did they even change that?

2 Likes

Shoot, he’s on to me :shushing_face:

3 Likes

o.o

1 Like

Great shots.

Also, atleast you have frequent air traffic. At GJT, it’s sometimes a couple of hours between action.

2 Likes

@ItsBlitz plane

Such green, much wow.

I wonder how much Dallas Fort Worth is worth

YAYYYYYY :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Nooo, KEWR cool

CRJ overrated

@ItsBlitz/Kammy plane #2

:sweat_drops: :dolphin:

Emaricen Aegla

No eyebrows :sob:

I was bored ok

1 Like

Probably next to nothing

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

4 Likes

Ew E175 team

1 Like

@ThatOne9WPlen: they didn’t, and I’m glad they didn’t

@KTJ_Mitchell: “911 where is the location of your emergency”

@KGJT-9149: I mean, I went for a total of 4.5 hours on Friday and Sunday, I ended up getting 20 or so “good” pictures

@BonaireDude: Kammy can’t own my favorite plane :pleading_face:, correct that isn’t a 717, yes grean, at least $2, YAYYYYYY, yes but this is my favorite CRJ, again Kam can’t own my favorite plane, attack dolphin, yh aes, no brows of eyes

@CaptainZac: 🤷

@PlanesAndGames: Ewwww E190 team

3 Likes

But why? Why would you do that?

3 Likes

Nice Boeing A321

Loved the A321 and E175 the most!

3 Likes

boingingboeing 321

3 Likes

By the way Frontier livery looks really good on the A321

3 Likes

This one might make JP with some crop/brightness adjustments

2 Likes

If we’re going by popularity, that’s the most liked pic on my insta, but it’s one of my favorite CRJ shots too

2 Likes

Something KGRR is good at… winter, of course.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for winter spotting to shove(l) it in your Floridian face :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thought you were gonna shove something else…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.