A while ago I was thinking one day about a IF JetPhotos like system. After thinking about it for quite some time I confronted some friends about it. Many jumped onboard immediately and we started work ASAP! Since then we have worked with the wonderful @CaptainZac who has helped us through this process finding hosting cites and good systems that would best fit our needs.
After boiling it down with our team, @Flightistic @Aviation108 @CaptainZac @Ethan and Myself we discovered it would be a more accepting and welcoming platform unlike the hard to get through JetPhotos. We came up with a system that allows members to post content to the website and like comment and share others work.
So Everyone Welcome
IF Photos is a simple and easy to use photo sharing platform. Now I know your thinking what happened to the JetPhotos idea. Not so fast. We are still going to have a ranking system ranking the best photographers and editors on the website. We will have threads showing off their hard and excellent work!
- Constructive Criticism is allowed no other type of criticism is tolerated.
- Do not act like a staff or moderator.
- No NSFW content is allowed all posts must follow the rules provided for their category.
- All members must be over the age of 13 years old.
Aircraft Based Posts:
- HD Photos required.
- Most of the plane must be within the photo.
- Livery Visible.
- No HUD or Other settings must be fully clean just including the aircraft.
- Editing is allowed.
ATC Based Posts:
- Can be of any stage of controlling
- Timelaps or transition photos are allowed
- Map only
- HD Quality.
- Can be of any stage of flight.
- Plane must be visible.
- No HUD all plane clips.
Airport Editing Photos:
- Applies similar to the ATC section
- Progress can be published here including completed airports
Game Spotting based photos:
- Aircraft rules apply
- Include the user who you spotted if they have a IFC acc (optional)
This section of the website is more open allowing you to post Real World Photos or IF generic photos and do not apply to the Standard Posting rules.
If at any-point these rules are broken your post will be subject to removal. Continuous issues could result to a suspension of your account.
So are you interested?
This thread is moderator approved
Website designed by @CaptainZac