I Took a 1:400 Helicopter Spotting in my Basement // Spotting @KDTK

Hello folks, it’s a snow day today, and you know what that, means! Setting up my airport with “snow” and taking pictures! I couldn’t go to the airport because A) the roads are terrible and B) the conditions are also terrible. I had a ton of fun with the entire process, and maybe I’ll do it tomorrow too :eyes:

Notice for you wonderful human beings

You guys are awesome!

First off here we have this Delta A350-900 by Gemini Jets lining up to take the Detroit Lions to play the Vikings in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Next here we have the same aircraft returning from Minneapolis, having lost against the Vikings, who would've thought?

Gemini Jets Delta A220-300 resting at C4 before a flight out to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fun fact, Delta is one of 3 airlines to have a hub/focus city here at MMI, the other two being Southwest and United

![

Our first cargo model is this Gemini Jets Interactive Series 747-400 lining up on 15, delivering cargo to Miami, Florida

Now up, Regionals. Here we have the Delta Connection CRJ-900 operated by Skywest heading down to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina

Our first NG Models is this absolutely stunning 737-800 from Southwest in the Freedom One special livery. This is my favorite model in my collection, and she's heading down to Fort Myers, Florida

A model I got for Christmas, is this SAS A350-900, with a Southwest 737-700 front gear because my little brother "accidentally" took the original gear off. She's lining up on 15 for a flight up to Copenhagen, Dennmark

NG Models' best mould has to be their 737's, if you ever have to decide on a model, these 737's are the way to go. This United 737-700 is heading down to Houston/Bush

My first 777-300ER would be this beauty, this Emirates 77W in the 2020 Expo "Blue" livery, lining up on 15 for a 14 hour flight to Dubai, UAE

To close out this edition of model spotting, is this Delta A330-300 from NG Models, taking off on runway 15 for Paris/Charles De Gaulle, France

Follow the Insta! Login • Instagram

Favorite Shot?

0 voters

Rate

0 voters

Would You Like to See More of these?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thanks Everyone!

~Devin

6 Likes

Yes. Real World Aviation

Cool set up!

2 Likes

Ay great shots mate! Love the creativity :slight_smile:

Submit these to the photo comp :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks Jacob

@tunamkol, no

3 Likes

The creativity gets a 1000/10 from me. :handshake:

Nice setup you’ve got, too!

3 Likes

very nice

2 Likes

Nice. That DL A333 might want to hit the de-icing pad before takeoff though.

3 Likes

Very… interesting…

1 Like

Maybe it did
Continental flight 1713
Jk jk

3 Likes

@anon94363592: very cool :+1:t2:

@BonaireDude: I know which one is your favorite

@KGJT-9149: it did actually, I have a de-icing pad

@PlanesAndGames: yes…

@anon5856544: not again…

6 Likes

@BonaireDude :ban: for voting no

1 Like

its a joke pls dont hurt me :sob:

1 Like

or is it?

1 Like

nooo :sob:

1 Like

There’s no FLL. You did RSW and MIA. But no FLL.

3 Likes

That’s a good thing I thought

1 Like

Here’s a deal, if I have a snow day (it’s at 80% now) I’ll send my JB 320 to FLL

2 Likes

I like that deal.

2 Likes

@CaptainZac, looks like your promise is gonna be fulfilled

2 Likes

I like that Raleigh Durham one

1 Like