I Do a Bit of Spotting // The Snow Melted @KGRR

I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. I go to the airport, I take pictures, I socialize, I go home. Repeat. Topic time. I used Adobé Lightroom this time, so more eye candy for y’all! Also thank you to @Delta for moral support during these tough spotting times :pray:

Southwest 737-700 // N227WN
Before we get into this, just know, the metar said wind was 20020G31KTS, so it was a fun day to watch pilots land their planes. One (I’ll get to in a minute) almost slid off the runway! But starting us off here, is the beauty blue Southwest 737-Rocketship coming in from Spaceport Chicago/Midway

Allegiant A320 // N272NV
Allegiant, I’d say, ranks top of the LCCs of the USA. Their point-2-point routes type somehow works, because hey! Who wants to fly from St. Cloud, Minnesota to St. Petersburg, Florida at 2:27 on a Tuesday afternoon! I like Allegiant a lot, Legroom + is amazing! This one is taking off in gusty wind for St. Pete, Florida

American A319 // N776XF
After sitting on the ground after a flight from Phoenix/Sky, this A319 is making a return flight back down there, hopefully AA will extend this to year-round

United Express // N420AW
Probably the world’s nicest registration on earth, the :leaves: plane in the skies slows down on 26L after a flight from Chicago/ORD on behalf of Air Swissconsin

American Eagle // N264NN
This one was spotted twice today, takeoff and landing by me, and then spotted by @Delta two hours later down in beautiful Dallas/Fort Worth. I’ll be there in a few months Will, just you wait :pleading_face:

United A320 // N408UA
Idk why, hate it all you want Juegos I swear to God if you post something hating on this livery I will edit it and/or delete it, so don’t get any ideas :smiling_imp:, but I like this one, slowing down on 26L from @A320_Flyerboy19 town, or Denver, Colorado, or my 3rd favorite airport in the US behind #1 GRR, and #2 BWI

United A320 // N408UA
Strong gusts prompted this same aircraft to turn sharply to the left, giving us spotters an unexpected wing-wave on departure out to Denver, Colorado

American Eagle (Skywest) CRJ-700 // N754EV
This aircraft is far inferior to N706SK, which is such a superior registration. But after sitting in the penalty box like an angry Russian hockey player, it rotated off for Chicago/ORD or @KTJ_Mitchell land

Delta 717 // N934AT
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Not WOW airlines, rather this Delta 717 rotating very hot-ly :hot_face: over on the short 20 min hop to Detroit (D’Toilet) I’m glad we’re getting 3 daily mainline services to DTW, and 2 CRJ-900 flights

Ok, I’m done now, now polls

Favorite Shot?

0 voters

Rate these beecuz I knead to no how these r

0 voters

7 Likes

Seriously, sick shots! :fire:

2 Likes

@JetSuperior5192 it was this one coming in, it did some things, like crab, wing almost struck the runway, and it almost went off the runway

2 Likes

saw this guy the day before you did in phoenix, nice pictures!

1 Like

Thanks Luke!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.