How To Tell The A330 And A340 Apart

So this has been very tricky for some people. They can’t tell that A330 and A340 apart. Luckily, the points guy has released a giant article on how to tell them apart. However, I’m going to sum it up for you in one sentence :slight_smile:

The A340 Has 4 Engines And The A330 Has 2 :exploding_head:

and for the people asking “this is not what a moderator should do,” this is purely a joke. It’s just to have fun. No hate. To be totally honest, if you are just starting to learn Aviation and you can’t yet tell planes apart, I support you and we are here to help you if you need any help on how to tell planes apart!

1 Like

3 Likes

Big brain

2 Likes

And sorry, forgot to also point out the fact that the article is really about telling A330 variants apart and A340 variants apart. Again, This was purely a joke so don’t worry

1 Like

And the A340 is a long boi, and the A330 is shorter, and catches the attention of the younger IF audience

1 Like

Especially that :sob: #TeamA220

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear what @Zach has to say. He’s been typing for a while now

2 Likes

Essay incoming

3 Likes

Make sure to use proper , p:unc.tuat,io?n; cotrech sphing, and propppopppper format

3 Likes

I approve of this message

1 Like

Oh god. When I saw this I was like NO WAY could someone mix that up. :joy:
Then I saw what you blurred.

Wonder what’s gonna happen to this topic.

A330-300

Airbus A330 - Wikipedia

Credit : Wikipedia

A330-900

Airbus A330-900 certified by EASA - Airline Ratings

Credit: Some Airliner Ratings website

A340-500

Airbus A340-500 commercial aircraft. Pictures, specifications, reviews.

Credit: Some Airliner info website

A340-600

Lufthansa to decommission all A340-600s – Business Traveller

Credit: Business Traveler

All of the credit goes to google.com

@Aviation2929 and @CaptainZac This was your essay. It took me forever to track down photos.

1 Like

A330-200 and A340-300

Guess I’m dead

I can add those if you want me to. Want me to? :rofl:

1 Like

Nope. You don’t have to

Okie dokie then. Any things I need to change in the essay?

Unlike you. :joy:

1 Like

I’d love a video on how to tell the 747 and a380 apart…

My sister once asked me how to differentiate between a fighter jet and a commercial aircraft :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not necessarily. The A330-200 has the same dimensions as the A340-200, but just with a couple of missing engines. Same goes for the -300s.

1 Like