How Did You Get Into Aviation?

How did you get into aviation?

I got into aviation in 2017 (or 2018) when I flew from El Salvador to Los Angeles, when we landed, I knew what I want to be!

Image of that flight.

7 Likes

I became interested during my first flight (0 years old) my parents always said I was the best little traveler. I started learning all the aircraft types and stuff at around 8, and I knew it pretty well at 9.

2 Likes

I started liking aviation when I was in the Hospital in 2017. I was admitted in there for 2 weeks. I was really board, so I did not know what too do. I was browsing the app store when I came across an app called Infinite Flight. The app was expensive, but my parents let me buy because of the situation I was in. I got the app, and liked the app immediately. I got Pro and started flying a lot. I became grade 3 in 2 days. I was addicted. I kept playing and playing and could not stop. Fast forward 3 years. In that time period I have removed and renewed my sub many times. I found about IFC at end of school last year. I joined many VAs. This is the story of my life in Aviation.

4 Likes

I don’t know how, I just started liking the metal tubes when I was young, then I started drawing planes and it kept evolving…

1 Like

Well. Specifically…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have to blame my friend for me aviation addiction

1 Like

IF got me into it. Then my first US Airways flight to Orlando. Priceless moments of childhood.

1 Like

I loved Geography since I was 4. I am able to say every country and their capital. I also wanted to be a pilot. Until I flew to Tokyo from San Diego on JAL’s dreamliner, and they gave me a model plane. Then I wanted to be a pilot even more.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to fly that route. That seems like an interesting one

And also, what is VORG? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My dad brainwashed me at a very young age, and 14 years later here I am in training to be a pilot :man_pilot: :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

“Virtual Organization Rainbow Group”

4 Likes

Back then when I was still a kid, I travel to China in a plane and I just like peeking out the window right near the wing and watching the plane land. I just got impress by it and that’s how I got into aviation

2 Likes

Took a flight once and ever since then I was interested and in love with aviation. Around when I was like 4 or 3

When I got to be in the cockpit of a 737-800 for the first time about 4 years ago.

1 Like

My mom and dad are both pilots for SWA so its been with me from the start

4 Likes

Around when I turned 2

Lucky boi.

2 Likes

Airline Commander when I was 11