Happy Thanksgiving

Hey all!

I hope you all are having a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving! I wanted to extend my (and the rest of the staff’s) thanks to all of you. You all are the reason we love coming on to this community, and the reason why all of the staff here has the dedication we do. This community has became our home over the past 2 years, and we are looking forward to growing it even further with our over 300 community members.

We love going on to the Off Topic chat, or whatever new topics pop up on a daily, and having a free and civil conversation. We love welcoming new users, and we strive to make sure everyone feels at home.

So, today, we would like to extend our gratitude to all of you, and we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Give Thanks Family GIF by Ecard Mint

11 Likes

Although I don’t celebrate it, I’d like to thank the amazing staff team for being some of the coolest and nicest people I know, as well as managing this forum incredibly well!

Special thanks for you, @CaptainZac, for creating (and running) this awesome community to begin with!

3 Likes

we should buy a live turkey, pardon it over a zoom meeting, and release it onto the streets of the nearest downtown area

3 Likes

weird Americans

Happy thanksgiving

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans here :us:

from, a bri’ish person lol

4 Likes

I’m thankful for the friends I’ve made here :smiling_face_with_tear:, thank you guys so much!

3 Likes

ikr

i totally don’t live in america

happy thanksgiving

2 Likes

Happy turkey day fellow Americans

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.