Happy Thanksgiving & 13 Month Anniversary

Happy Thanksgiving & 13 Months

That’s 13 months everyone! This is your monthly thank you from the moderators for all continuing to be here.

Now, for the part about the turkey:
Thanksgiving is a special holiday for me, and for the community as a whole. Today, I want to give you all my thanks for being here with us. We want to remind you that this community would never be as strong as it is now without you. We appreciate each and every single one of you. You all bring uniqueness to this community.

We love reading all of your off-topic chats that you guys send, and they make us laugh, cry, and be angry. Like when someone posts that United is the best airline in the United States. It’s just not. (Angry).

So, I decided to end this with leaving you all a quote. I can’t tell you how much this person influenced pretty much every decision I made as a young child, Walt Disney. I go to Disney often and I’ll say that he built that all off a dream, and you all can do anything that you put your mind to.

“If you can dream it, you can do it.”

Again, thank you, happy thanksgiving, and happy 13 months to the WFC!

Pumpkin Thanksgiving GIF by Bath & Body Works

11 Likes

I am giving you thank you for making this community

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving for all americans! I’m so proud to be here, and to be contribuing to this great community called WFC. Everyone loves to read topics, have chats, get angry and so on.
WFC is the best community there, let there be more to come, and thank you!

3 Likes

Merry Thanksgiving and happy 13 month emmoversary for those here!

3 Likes

Happy weird American Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Happy 13 months and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans)!

1 Like

Happy Turkey Day, folks!

Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

3 Likes

United States Cartoon GIF by Thomas Kastrati