Happy Holidays From The WFC

After what is been quite a year come to a close, I’m sure we are all happy to move to 2021. This year may not have been what we expected or wanted to, but we have all been able to form closer bonds and make friendships by reaching out on communities and sharing our love for aviation. Now that it’s the end of the year, we can see a light at the end of the tunnel as the FDA has approved the COVID-19 vaccine. While we still have ways to go, we are heading in the right direction she was safe and speedy recovery. You guys have made this community run incredible and for that, I think you guys so much. I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy holidays, and enjoy the rest of 2020! Feel free to use the thread below to give thanks to who you would like to, and wish happy holidays :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thanks!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 Like

Happy holidays! :partying_face:

Your late Hanukah present will be a Grammarly Premium Subscription.

Thanks for everything, Zac. It’s been an honor to be apart of the moderation team here, and having such a role has taught me new skills. I’d like to thank our community for who they are and what they’ve done.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! :gift:

6 Likes

Bert Fact incoming:

Did you know that Holidays were called Holly Days due to the large amount of holly flowers found during the Christmas season?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like