Happy Crimus, It's Chrismun, Merry Crisis, Merry Chrysler // SNOW @KGRR!

It’s Christmas now, don’t debate that fact with me…please. I even have a Santa hat on my instaglam profile picture :tired_face:

Snow plows clearing runway 8R for my queen (Arizona One) to land on it, pretty cool

One of 5 CRJ's I saw today, this was supposed to be in the blank Mesa Airlines livery(less), but here it is, in the boring @Delta livery going over to Detroit with snow plows holding short

Splitty Scimmy going up to Fort Myers, Florida, kicking up some snow on her way out

OMG BAEEEEEEE! I saw Ms. Zona One over in Baltimore earlier this month, glad to catch it here at home, throwing up ALL the snow, coming in from Fort Meijer's

Green. Minneapolis.

If Frontier and American had a baby, it would literally be ugly (like the CRJ), and have deicing fluid all over (like this CRJ) going to Dallas

United E175 in the _conti_ livery, doesn't even use reversers after coming in from EWWWWWWR, New Joirsey

Spun out while trying to get home,

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM PLEASE, IM COOL! Login • Instagram

~Me/I/Devin/Diana/Devón/Devie/Devinsan/Delta/Deltadev13/IF_KGRR

Favorite Shot?

0 voters

Rate

0 voters

since you read to the bottom, here’s your medal :medal_sports:

2 Likes

Why the f would you crop the scimmies out :rage:

2 Likes

Bruh

1 Like

There is 0.0000001 pixels separating the edge from the scimmies

1 Like

noooo dont mention that :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning! Love the rain shots!

1 Like

Rain…bruh…this is :sparkles:snow :sparkles:

Excuse me.

1 Like

Much better :relieved:, I was very fortunate to have LAKE EFFECT snow here today

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.